About Me

My photo
Hanzhi is a freelance illustrator, photographer, a traveller, youngest child, has 3 sisters, enjoys making salad and doing volunteer work. She graduated from Nanyang Technological University (NTU), School of Arts, Design & Media (ADM) with a BA (Hons) degree in Photography in '11. Hanzhi is available for commissions, freelance opportunities and afternoon tea. Share her little bonuses in life, see what she has seen, feel what she has felt. :) if you like them, because she hopes that they'll bring you a :) today.

Friday, May 29, 2009

再次加油!!

This time round.. 到了 San Diego 加油。。
made a total of 30 seagulls.. 15 were given to people i met along the way in San Diego..
15 strangers who crossed my path, gave a part of themselves to me as I gave a part of me to them.
A simple note, a chewing gum, a homemade cookie, a friendly smile..

:D brought them 1 as they brought me tonnes..

































No comments:

Post a Comment